A collaborative approach to transportation is being utilized and partnerships are being developed with stakeholders across the county including the Clermont County Transportation Improvement District, the Clermont County Engineer’s Office, The Clermont Transportation Connection, the Ohio Department of Transportation District 8, and the Ohio Kentucky Indiana Regional Council of Governments.
A partnership with Clermont Transportation Connection will ensure that public transportation is promoted, expanded and enhanced. It is important that residents have adequate access to important employment, education and shopping destinations.
Further, the team is working to promote walkable connectivity. To do this, as streets are constructed, they should be designed as “complete streets.” Complete streets are designed to accommodate vehicles, bicycles and pedestrians by including wide shoulders for bikes and sidewalks. Additional consideration is being given to new bike routes and walking paths to foster more walkability in our communities.
Completed CCTID Projects
- Business 28 corridor widening
- Ohio 28 widening Interstate-275, west to Castleberry Court
- U.S. 50/Ohio 131 improvements
- Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Road widening
- Eastgate Blvd. and Eastgate North Drive improvements
- Clough Pike widening
- Wards Corner Road widening
- Branch Hill-Guinea Pike at Ohio 28 widening
- Merwin-Ten Mile at Ohio 125 improvements
- McMann Road widening
- Old Ohio 74 widening at East Tech Drive
- Wards Corner and Loveland-Miamiville corridor improvements
Completed ODOT Projects
- The I-275/Ohio 32 Interchange
- The I-275/Ohio 28 Interchange
- The widening of Ohio 28 from Branch Hill-Guinea Pike in Miami Township to Ohio 48 in Goshen Township.