Grant Funding InformationConnect Clermont exists to harness the collective power of individuals and organizations to continually improve life in Clermont County. Thanks to several community partners, Connect Clermont has the distinct honor and privilege of advancing our mission with the expansion of a grant funding program.
Focus of Grant FundingOur grant funding program was created to assist organizations within Clermont County in progressing the long-term success and viability of our communities. The foundation of Connect Clermont is the ‘Agenda for the Future’, an actionable set of recommendations resulting from more than 50 community conversations including 500 community members. Utilizing the Agenda for the Future, Connect Clermont developed four strategic priorities:
Applicant Criteria and Expectations
- Project must align with at least one of Connect Clermont’s strategic priorities
- Additional points will be given to projects that align with more than one theme
- Population impact must be within Clermont County
- Must address a community need within Clermont County
- Grant will fund up to $10,000 per awarded applicant
- Performance metrics are required on the full application
- Follow-up report of performance metrics and results
- Request will be sent one year after release of grant funds
LimitationsConnect Clermont grant funding is not typically awarded for the following purposes:
- Construction (buildings/renovations)
- Organizations with goal to re-grant funding to other entities
- Multi-year requests (must re-apply each grant cycle)
Application ProcessApplications will be accepted twice per year (spring/fall). All applicants will be required to submit the Pre-Application Grant Funding Form. Accepted applicants will be invited to complete the full Grant Funding Application. Applicants who are not accepted through after completing the Pre-Application may be connected with other potential funding sources, outside of the Connect Clermont organization. All forms must be completed in full by 5pm on the dates outlined in the Application Timeline section.
|Application Period Open||
Spring: April 1st - May 1st
Fall: Sept 15th - Oct 15th
|Funding Received (as soon as)||
Spring: June 1st
Fall: December 1st
All questions about the grant funding process should be sent to email@example.com. Please note that timelines for submitting applications will not be adjusted or extended for any reason. Questions should be submitted in a timely fashion to allow for response prior to application submissions timelines.